Ready for a career? We are always looking for self-motivated individuals to join the Ice Now team. If you have what it takes to move ice with a smile on your face, please send us an email. Many of our team members have been with us for years and as we grow – so does our need for people like you!
Ice Now continues to invest in our team members. We are always looking for individuals who want to better themselves, learn quality skills and grow into a professional. There are many facets to our business that continue to grow and we will need plenty of team members in the near future.
We are looking for high quality individuals that want to be a part of a growing team. Job Description:
We deliver bagged ice to Restaurants, Bars, Night Clubs, Schools, Construction, Events, Etc. Ice is heavy and when doing it throughout a shift, it can build muscle and make a person perspire, but rewarding at the same time. The ice bags are packaged on pallets, driver loads dolly with ice 400-800 lbs at a time and take into customer’s storage area (ice machine or walk in freezer).You will be in and out of the truck throughout the day, so you must be able to work safely in the heat and in wet environments.
Our drivers interact with customers, potential customers and vendors throughout the day – a cheerful attitude and outgoing personality is a must.
The weather typically dictates our sales, so as Phoenix heats up so does your schedule and money making opportunities. Position is a Full Time driver, 40+ hours per week.
Schedule (subject to change): There are a couple schedule options, but mainly need 2 drivers for Friday to Tuesday. Weekends are nights (1-9pm) and weekday hours are morning (7am-2pm). Driver must be a little flexible to come in a little earlier or stay a little later on occasion.
Here are base requirements of the job:
1. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States (will E-Verify).
2. Driving Experience is a must.
3. Proof of 21+ years of age (required by vehicle leasing company).
4. Clean 39 month driving record (MVR).
5. No DUI.
6. Lift up to 50 lbs repetitively.
7. Experience with 24′ box truck (non-CDL).
8. Reliable transportation to and from work (Warehouse in Henderson near Warm Springs/515).
9. Availability to work all nights and weekends as well as some mornings, details to come.
10. Basic math skills is a must. You will be tested Day 1.
11. Must be a team player. We try hard to create a team that promote each other and welcomes new people to the team.
12. Proficient in English and basic knowledge of Spanish is helpful.
13. We use an Android phone with applications, your skill with technology and smart phone is important.
These skills are required and must be able to improve in these areas:
1. Excellent customer service and communication skills
2. Be able to start your day on your own with a specific plan. If you need daily direction after the first couple weeks – this will be a major problem as our business model is relatively simple. Ask us if you need clarification.
3. Basic sales skills (you will not be required to close sales, you must be able to market our company on a daily basis as you see opportunities).
4. On busy days (summer time) you will be lifting 10,000 pounds of ice. 4 pallets+ of ice – please be confident in your abilities here, because it is hard work – but rewarding.
5. Professional appearance at all times. Uniform provided. No exceptions.
6. Must have a good sense of direction – know your way around Phoenix. You will be tested on this day 1.
7. Having awareness of what’s around you at all times. There are ice opportunities all around us and one must be able see them when presented.
8. Abide by our safety standards.
9. Care of our equipment and our space, including neighbors.
10. Motivated by earning additional money per our compensation arrangement. This is absolutely a must. You will be asked what motivates you on Day 1.
11. Can follow detailed instructions (this will be tested through this hiring process, so follow the details).
Please call (602) 288-8357 or email email@example.com with your resume and we will set a time to meet.
Ice Now is a bulk packaged ice manufacturer and distributor in Phoenix, AZ. We need production team members to safely and effectively package ice into bags, stack ice on pallets and load into freezer.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Operating ice making and processing equipment
- Maintaining supply levels
- Cleaning workspace and equipment
- Packaging ice and palletizing product
- Operate handling equipment like electric pallet jacks and forklift
- Freezer and warehouse maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Following safety and quality procedures
- Must obtain a food handler’s card (company reimburses for test)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively
- Operate electric pallet jacks
- Load ice into freezer ranging from 5 – 20 degrees F, perform duties for short periods of time.
- Ability to work in noisy and cold temperatures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ice Now is a drug free employer – Drug Test required to start job and randoms.
- E-Verify is enforced.
Our company Ice Now is a growing ice delivery company serving the Phoenix Metro and Las Vegas areas. We specialize in bulk ice deliveries, water delivery and snow events.
We seek an experienced and motivated team player with a Class A CDL Driver. Main responsibilities are hauling FTL from Phoenix and Las Vegas R/T and occasional trips in the Phoenix Metro/Tucson Area. The following are requirements:
- Minimum of one (1) year verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Be a minimum 25 years of age
- License has not been suspended or revoked, for cause, within the last 3 years, per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51 whether in commercial or personal vehicle
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical.
- No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years.
- No DUI.
- Run Details: Phx – Vegas – Phx Roundtrip
- Average daily work hours 12-14
- Load and unload truck with electric pallet jack
- Home Daily
To apply, submit your resume and application through Indeed. Please do not call our main number as Customer use that number to call in. Our driver manager will reach out.
Ice Now is a packaged ice manufacturer and distributor serving the Phoenix and Las Vegas markets. We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to manage existing accounts while acquiring new accounts.
- Manage existing relationships with current customers
- Prospect and develop new customer relationships
- Working effectively and creatively with Ice Now’s operations, marketing and finance team.
- Develop marketing programs and manage existing outreach.
- Negotiate terms with customers – execute contracts.
- Acquire and manage leads, ultimately converting into customers.
- Spend majority of time in the field – meeting with customers and new leads.
- Achieve sales goals and improve overall customer experience.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of sales experience – both outside and inside B2B sales.
EDUCATION: BA/BS is a plus, but we want sharp and educated team players in the field of Sales.
- Self-starter – detailed oriented – great communicator
- Organized and excellent time manager
- Excellent verbal and written skills – able to put together effective presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Software (word, excel, etc), GMAIL Business Suite, Google Maps and Google Drive.
- Experience with CRM and ability to manage a sales funnel. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Ability to learn the marketplace – competitor strategies.
- Must be able to locate potential customer ‘decision makers.’
- High ability and desire to learn, change and grow.
- Must have a valid driver’s license